Once again, our conference will include a poster display where you can show prospective and built projects. You are not required to register for the conference in order to participate. Poster submissions receive a $50 discount on registration.
The poster session is a chance to display your passive house projects. Must be certified, in the certification process or intended for certification (PHIUS+). Include climate and site information, building size and type, client, documentation of project care, and use.
The poster session & exhibit hall opening are open to the public on Thursday, Sept. 11, starting at 5:30 pm.
Even if you don’t submit a poster; please join us for this opportunity to mingle, network, learn, teach, share, snack and strut your stuff.
- The poster display opens Thursday, September 11 at 5:30 pm in the main exhibit hall.
- Please set up your poster no later than 5:00 pm on Sept. 11.
- Easels will be provided. Posters should be no larger than 36 x 40″ and be mounted on a sturdy board. Posters cannot be attached to the wall.
- The poster display remains open during the entire main conference, Sept 12 & 13.
- Please remove your poster no later than 6:00 pm on Sept. 13, though you may remove it earlier if you wish.
- Please register your project by September 5th by emailing email@example.com
- You can arrange to ship your poster in advance (email for our San Francisco contact) or bring it with you on September 11 by 5:00 pm.
Please include in your email:
- Your name, email, and telephone
- Title of project
- Location of project
- Proposed, in-construction, or built
- Certifications obtained or sought
- Will you be attending the conference or passive poster mixer?